Getting Started #back to top
- Item Name : Next3 Aws - WordPress Offload Media
- Item Version : v2.0.6
- Last Updated : 01 July 2022
- Author : ThemeDev
First of all, Thank you so much for purchasing this plugin and for
being my loyal customer.
You are awesome!
You are entitled to get free lifetime updates to this product + exceptional support from the author directly.
Be careful while editing
the template. If not edited properly, the design layout may break
No support is provided for faulty customization.
Quick Start #back totop
Thank you so much for purchasing our plugin called Next3 Aws WordPress Plugins. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or problems about this plugins. No guarantee is provided, but we will do our best to provide you with the best possible assistance.
- Documentation - That's where you
- License - Some info's about plugins licencing terms
- Dummy Content - Placeholder content for testing the plugins
- SampleData - Import Data to get the exact Site as the Preview Page
- Upload - This is where all Plugins files are (zipped & unzipped format)
The first option how to install this Plugins would be to directly upload the next3-aws.zip file via WordPress Plugin Uploader.
- Minimal requirements:
- PHP 7+
- Php.ini settings:
upload_max_filesize = 32M
post_max_size = 48M
memory_limit = 256M
max_execution_time = 600
max_input_time = 400
- MySQL 5.0+
- Wordpress 5+
- Please make sure you have proper version of wordpress installed.
- Log Into WordPress and go to Plugins > Add New
- Find the Next3 Aws Plugin click activate
- FTP Upload:
- Unzip the "next3-aws.zip" file from plugin folder
- Open up your FTP manager and connect to your hosting
- Browse to wp-content/plugins
- Upload the next3-aws in plugins folder
- Log Into WordPress and go to Plugins > Add New
- Find the next3-aws Plugin and click activate
- Wordpress Dashboard:
- Log into your WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Click Add New
- Now you just need to find the "next3-aws.zip" in the Upload folder and hit Install now.
- After complete installation click on active button to active The plugin.
If you are experiencing any issues during the installation I would recommend to check out this
After purchase Next3 Aws Pro, you have to log in 'account.themedev.net' site. Latterly, you have to follow that guidance given below.
To get all the services of Next3, you have to activate the product license at first. Here are the license activation rules:
- 1. Configure WordPress Dashboard -> Next3 Aws -> Active License.
- 2. Now put your license from 'account.themedev.net'. Finally click on Active License button. That's it!
Plugins Settings #back totop
By going to the settings option, you have to create AWS secret access key by collecting amazon s3 console credentials then save it. After that, select the Region and finally save the system.
1. Next3 Aws > Settings > Collect Credential > Enter Secret Key
2. Select Region > Save
At first, Login your AWS Account
Click to IAM Link
STEP 1: Create/Edit User Group. Give those Permissions.
STEP: 2 Create/Edit User and Give Permissions
STEP: 6 Go to S3 Service
STEP: 7 Create/Edit Buckets (Bucket must be public)
STEP: 8 Follow the instruction for creating Bucket
Now go to File Mangaer where you able to store files.
Next3 Aws > File Manager
In order to create a new bucket go to
Next3 Aws > File manager > Create Bucket
By clicking a bucket you will have a window where you can create folder.
Next3 Aws > File Manager > Create New Folder
To upload a file you have to go to File manager.
Next3 Aws > File Manager > Upload Files > Drag & Drop Files
It is very easy to export or import media files from the sites using Next3 Aws. Users can convert all WP media files from old website into Amazon aws and vice-versa by single click. To configure it just follow the rules.
1. Upload files to Amazon AWS S3
Next3 Aws > Tools > Upload to S3 > Select bucket
2. Upload files to WP Media
Next3 Aws > Tools > Upload to WP Media > Select bucket
v2.0.6 - Image Compression & WebP Images
- Module: Optimizing your media and images can significantly decrease usage and loading time.
v2.0.5 - Backup module
- Module: Before transferring your media files to cloud or anywhere, make a backup of everything. You can generate a backup of specific data.
v2.0.4 - New features & modify
- Update: File Manager UI modified
- New: Import Media
- New: Export Media
v2.0.2 - New features
- New: Auto Upload into AWS from WP Media
- New: Add file into WP Medai when upload file to AWS S3
- Update: Vendor AWS
v2.0.0 - Big Changes
- Plugin UI design totaly modified
- File Management System modified
- Drag and Drop Upload Files
- Create New Folder
- Create New Bucktet
- Website media files transfer to AWS (Export / Import Files)
- Others modify
- Removed file croping system
- AWS Connection Error Solved
- AWS Files use into WordPrress Directory
- Initail Release