Getting Started #back to top
- Item Name : Next Social - WordPress Plugins
- Item Version : V 1.0.0
- Author : ThemeDev
First of all, Thank you so much for purchasing this plugin and for
being my loyal customer.
You are awesome!
You are entitled to get free lifetime updates to this product + exceptional support from the author directly.
Be careful while editing
the template. If not edited properly, the design layout may break
No support is provided for faulty customization.
Quick Start#back to top
Thank you so much for purchasing our plugin called Next Social- WordPress Plugins. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or problems about this plugins. No guarantee is provided, but we will do our best to provide you with the best possible assistance.
- Documentation - That's where you
- License - Some info's about plugins licencing terms
- Dummy Content - Placeholder content for testing the plugins
- SampleData - Import Data to get the exact Site as the Preview Page
- Upload - This is where all Plugins files are (zipped & unzipped format)
The first option how to install this Plugins would be to directly upload the next-social.zip file via WordPress Plugin Uploader.
- Minimal requirements:
- PHP 7+
- Php.ini settings:
upload_max_filesize = 32M
post_max_size = 48M
memory_limit = 256M
max_execution_time = 600
max_input_time = 400
- MySQL 5.0+
- Wordpress 5+
- Please make sure you have proper version of wordpress installed.
- Log Into WordPress and go to Plugins > Add New
- Find the Next Social Plugin click activate
- FTP Upload:
- Unzip the "next-social.zip" file from plugin folder
- Open up your FTP manager and connect to your hosting
- Browse to wp-content/plugins
- Upload the next-social in plugins folder
- Log Into WordPress and go to Plugins > Add New
- Find the next-social Plugin and click activate
- Wordpress Dashboard:
- Log into your WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Click Add New
- Now you just need to find the "next-social.zip" in the Upload folder and hit Install now.
- After complete installation click on active button to active The plugin.
If you are experiencing any issues during the installation I would recommend to check out this
Plugin Settings#back to top
Social login is a form of single sign-on using existing information from a social networking service such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+, to sign into a third-party website instead of creating a new login account specifically for that website. Go to Next Social -> Next Login
In order to get the Next Login feature, you have to install and active Next Social plugin into WordPress. First of all, you need to enable general services 'switch button' and select social login form for a subscriber, author, contributor, etc. Then you can choose the icon style for provider icons. Finally, just save the system.
In the Global option, you have to complete multiple tasks. For example
1. Have to enable redirect login 'switch button'.
2. Select the page of your website where you want to apply.
3. Then enable multiple services one by one and set the position of your login form.
Finally, you need to save the global setting.
The 'provider' option will give you a lot of social providers. Though there are a mix of free and pro providers over here. Then activate social providers according to your choice. After that just save it.
After General, Global and Provider settings you will get the Display setting where you have to choose one particular style among plenty of button styles. Then save the Display setting.
Finally, it will bring you to 'shortcode' option. It gives you exta-advantage. Because if you copy this shortcode and paste anywhere in your web pages while editing then you will get the very same output.
Use Social Share to your site that allows visitors to amplify your content to their fans / followers across multiple social networks at the optimal time. A single click allows anyone to share page links and descriptions directly to Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ Pages and more. Go to Next Social > Next Sharing
After the completion of plugin set up procedure in wordpress just hover your mouse over the Next Social and click on Next Sharing then you will get the General option. There, at first you have to enable sharing feed option. After that there are lot of option will be appearing.
1. Body Position : where you can set the position for share button in a body.
2. Position Type : Select the share button position over there.
3. Content Position : Set the position for share button in a content.
4. Icon Style : Select the icon style for provider icons.
After completion all the procedure just save it.
At the very same way, you need to go to provider option. You will have lot of share provider there.Then set up the share provider enable one by one . It’s totally opt to you how many share provider you wnat to show in your web pages. Then click on the save button.
After Provider you will find the Display option. In it , there are various type of icon style . Just choose one as you like most. Then save it.
Then you get shortcode option over there . If you want, just copy the shortcode and paste it anywhere in your website pages then the magic will appear before your eyes.
Use Social Counter to display your social accounts fans, subscribers and followers number on your website. Go to Next Social-> Next Counter
Like Next Sharing, after the completion of plugin set up procedure in wordpress just hover your mouse over the Next Social and click on Next Counter then you will get the General option . There , you should enable the counter at first. You will also have another two option there.
1. Content Position : Set position for share button in content.
2. Icon Style : Select Icon style for provider icons.
After that just save it.
At the very same way, this time you need to go to provider option. You will have lot of provider there. Though there are mixing up of pro and free provider. Then set up the counter provider enable one by one among the free providers . It’s totally opt to you how many counter provider you wnat to show in your web pages. Then click on the save button.
In display option there will be a group of icon style . Just choose them one by one and see the output. If you like specific one then choose it for your web pages. Then you have to save it.
Finally, you will get the option of shortcode. If you want, just copy the shortcode and paste it anywhere in your website pages then the magic will appear before your eyes.