Quick Start #back totop
WordPress Cleaning Booking Plugin
Cleanly is the best WordPress appointment scheduling plugin for customization and automation of online bookings. The WordPress appointment scheduling plugin boosts occupancy and improves customer service by providing comprehensive booking forms and payment gateways.
Follow those steps:
- Minimal requirements:
- PHP 7+
- Php.ini settings:
upload_max_filesize = 32M
post_max_size = 48M
memory_limit = 256M
max_execution_time = 600
max_input_time = 400
- MySQL 5.0+
- Wordpress 5+
- Upload files via WP:
- Please make sure you have proper version of wordpress installed.
- Login WordPress Dashboard and go to Plugins > Add New
- Upload the "cleanly.zip" file and click to "install now" button
- and click to activate now
- Upload files via FTP:
- Unzip the "cleanly.zip" file from plugin folder
- Open up your FTP manager and connect to your hosting
- Browse to wp-content/plugins
- Upload the Cleanly in plugins folder
- Login WordPress Dashboard and go to Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Find the Cleanly Plugin and click activate
- Open Plugin Settings:
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Find the Cleanly Plugin and click to "Dashboard" link
- Or, See left menu item and Find "Cleanly" Menu
Settings#back to top
The Following Plugin/s need to be installed
- Go to WordPress Dashboard -> Cleanly -> Settings
Choose a page for Display Single Form.
Choose a page for Display Multistep Form.
Enable switch button for display booking summery of Live Calculation
Setup your form to collect customer information.
STEP 1: Booking Types
You can able to setup multiple Booking Types.
STEP 2: Like cleaning
You can able to setup multiple Like of cleaning.
STEP 3: About your home
You can able to setup multiple About your home.
STEP 4: Need any extras?
You can able to setup extra information.
STEP 5: Like to start?
You can able to setup your service time.
You can able to setup your payment information.
You can display your form Preview using Gutenberg Block, Elementor Widgets and Shortcode.
- Open your selected pages Or, Go to WordPress Dashboard -> Pages -> New Page and create new page, select Gutenberg block.
Release Notes#back to top
- Initail Release