WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. WooCommerce is a free WordPress plugin that adds e-commerce functionality to your WordPress website so you can have an online store. With just a few clicks, your WordPress website turns into a fully-functional e-commerce website.
What is a WooCommerce Builder Plugins?
Basically, a WooCommerce Builder is a module that permits you to alter the WooCommerce parts. You can do as such by making custom formats to supplant the default layouts of WooCommerce. For example, you can make a custom single item format to supplant the default single item layout of WooCommerce. To more readily see how a WooCommerce Builder functions, you need to know first that WooCommerce comprises of the accompanying principle parts:
- Shop page
- Single item page
- Item chronicle page (class and tag)
- Checkout page
- Truck page
- Achievement page
- Client account page
The WooCommerce parts you can make the formats of are differed, contingent upon the WooCommerce Builder you use. Be that as it may, as a general rule, a WooCommece Builder permits you to make custom formats of the single item page, shop page, and item file pages.
What is the use of WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is a free plugin. It lets you turn a WordPress website into an eCommerce store. WooCommerce is fully compatible with the functions on your WordPress site. It allows you to add products, a shopping cart, and checkout options.
WooCommerce is used by 3,876,748 websites or 68,000 of the top million websites on the internet. That’s 6.8 percent of the top million websites, or 0.2 percent of all websites!
WooCommerce Usage Statistics, 2021
Let’s hit it off with some raw numbers. They will make it immediately obvious why this platform is that big of a deal.
- There are currently 4,414,537 live websites using WooCommerce
- WooCommerce is used by 7.4% of all websites.
- WooCommerce has 82.5 million downloads (and counting).
- WooCommerce powers over 29.35% of all online stores.
- WooCommerce powers 22% of the top 1 million ecommerce sites.
- WooCommerce is the second-fastest-growing content management system (CMS).
- 93.7% of all WordPress ecommerce websites use the WooCommerce plugin.
Plugins are the best part of making an online store using WooCommerce. They allow you to add new features and grow your business.
How to Select the Most Appropriate WooCommerce Builder:
NextWoo provides the services to build WooCommerce templates with its editor flexibility for Elementor & Gutenberg.
NextWoo is a WooCommerce Builder to build a Single Product, Cart, Checkout, My Account, Shop Loop, related products, Quick view, Up-sell, Cross sale, and so on by Elementor or Gutenberg.
Why did you choose NextWoo Plugins?
According to these stats, running an eCommerce business is the safest & smartest way to earn. So why not be a part of it?
Friendly Functions: NextWoo provides the user with very easy-to-use functionality to make their woo-commerce pages more gorgeous.
Easy to Customize: It offers the user with Versatile customization option to beautify their blog and woo-commerce sites.
Say No to Code: The user would love to know that NextWoo requires no coding skills.
Editor Flexibility: NextWoo comes with an extraordinary feature that supports both Elementor and Gutenberg page builder.
Friendly Support: Basically we are famous for giving customers instant support. Super friendly support staff always ready at your service.
Easy to Import Demo: Get a particular ready demo for different pages by onclick.
Theme Compatible: NextWoo has theme compatibility. It has compatible with a couple of themes to design beautiful shop, cart pages.
OnClick Install: It has an interesting one-click demo installation feature. Users are able to use those demos for cart, shop, archive, and more woo pages.
Extraordinary Features of NextWoo:
- Create unlimited templates for woo customization: You can create unlimited templates for Single Products, Shop layout, Archive Layout, Checkout, My Account, Cart, Related products, and more WooCommerce pages.
- Set preset woo templates by clicking: With a single click, you can set Woo layout templates from pre-build designs. It will surely save you time.
- Build templates with Elementor & Gutenberg: NextWoo offers Elementor & Gutenberg to build or customize beautiful woo templates, there are 100+ Widgets and Blocks are available for both Elementor & Gutenberg editor.
- Supports multiple product types: Easily build variable, grouped, subscription, and simple products layout using Elementor | Gutenberg Widgets.
- Construct versatile shop page templates: Use the Shop widgets to craft a decent template that presents all products in the best light. Get extra features: AJAX add to cart method, Quick View, Compare Button, Wishlist, Image Slider, and so no
- Custom Checkout page template: Form a beautiful checkout page that is fully covered with order review, billing, shipping, and payments information.
- Built with Success template: Make the Cart page tight-packed with order details, cross-sells, empty cart messages, and total amount widgets.
- Custom Account page Builder: Create a customizable My Account page for both new and registered users. Widgets are available such as Registration \ Login Form, Order, Download, Account Details, Dashboard, and so on.
- Built with Success template: Build and apply a Thank You page to complete the purchasing process that contains the following formalities like order details, order, Customer Address Details, and more.
- Customize quick view template: Create a customizable Quick View page to see the short information of products.
- Building related product template: Build Related Products templates by using shop layout into the single product page.
Extra Addons of NextWoo Plugins. You can use extra features to extend WooCommerce.
- Woo POS(Point of Sale): You can see POS System in your WordPress dashboard. POS will manage your selling system and Generate sale reports.
- Product QR Code: Add a QR code to the product page and customers to be purchase by scanning the code from their smartphone.
- Pre-sale order: The customer can request the order of the product according to his demand. If he wants, he can reduce the price of the products.
- Offer Letter: You can send an offer letter to your target customers on your products by email marketing.
- PDF Order Template: You can provide order details to customers by PDF file with additional information about your company
WooCommerce is used to power almost a third of all online stores (28%) and over 4.4 million websites around the world use WooCommerce.
You may use the WooCommerce page builder to create an excellent online store that converts without touching a single line of code. These four drag-and-drop WordPress page builders are all WooCommerce compatible, making them a great choice for creating an eCommerce site.