The term WordPress Options Framework for Themes and Plugins often refers to a code library that is used to facilitate the development of a theme and plugins.
If you’re looking to transform your current website into a fully functional community-powered site, you can easily find tons of different WordPress options frameworks in NextCode.
you’ll need to use the right WordPress themes plugins as well to leverage the full potential of the community you grew on your site.
What Are WordPress Frameworks?
In a nutshell, WordPress frameworks are the foundation for a WordPress theme. Typically, the framework contains the core code which covers the basic features and design elements. Once a framework is in place, it can then be used as a starting point for a new WordPress.
New features and design elements are added to the framework to create the finished product. There are two main categories of WordPress theme frameworks. There are in-house frameworks that were built for use by a specific theme shop like in the case of ThemeDev Themes.
Each of their themes is built on top of their own framework. And then there are frameworks that anyone can use as the foundation for their projects which range from free to paid.
See a list of features that Nextcode
- Admin Option : uilt in OOP paradigm with high number of custom fields and tons of options. It’s highly modern and advanced framework
- Custom PostType : Allows you to create custom post type for your plugin or theme services. We provide advanced settings with numerious number of fields.
- Sub Menu : Allows you to create sub menu for setting page your CPT. We provide advanced settings with numerious number of fields.
- Taxonomy Option : Allows you to bring custom taxonomy settings to all of your categories, tags or CPT. We provide advanced settings with numerious number of fields.
- Metabox Option : Allows you to bring custom metabox settings to all of your pages and posts. We provide advanced settings with numerious number of fields. More Details
Available Option Fields :
A Simple and Lightweight WordPress Options Framework for Themes and Plugins. It has many Available Option Fields with nice features like.