Are you trying to find the top WordPress Email Subscription Plugins?
With the aid of email subscription plugins, you can expand your email list and give your audience a professional platform for communication and relationship-building.
Although it can be difficult to build an email list, you can manage and grow your subscriber base with the help of a strong strategy and plugin. WooCommerce makes opening a store straightforward. To draw people and maintain them as devoted clients, you must have a strong email marketing strategy in place.
As a result, we’ve chosen the best email subscription plugins for WordPress in this article.
What exactly is a WordPress email subscription plugin?
Building an email list is a prerequisite for successfully implementing email marketing campaigns. WordPress email subscription plugins are useful in this regard.
With the aid of WordPress email subscription plugins, you may effectively collect email addresses and interact with website users. For optimum conversion, they provide helpful list-building tools like opt-in forms, pop-up forms, registration forms, etc.
Additionally, WordPress email subscription plugins integrate perfectly with your email marketing platform to make it simple for you to communicate with your audience. With the correct WordPress email subscription plugin, building an email list won’t be as challenging or time-consuming.
Why is email marketing beneficial to business growth?
You must improve your branding and marketing plan if you want to run an online business and keep your WooCommerce store in good shape. Now is the moment to pick the marketing strategy that will produce the best outcomes for you.
Email marketing may now be the ideal marketing plan for building the brand of your internet company.
Email marketing can be used to inform their customer contact list of all updates, sales, and new products.
Instead of mass mailings that are universally applicable, modern email marketing places a higher priority on consent, segmentation, and customization. Marketing automation does most of the work for you, but it could take a while. A strong email marketing approach will eventually help you draw in clients and grow your business.
- Take a customer survey.
- Encourage clients who aren’t quite ready to buy.
- Customers who are prepared to buy should be pitched to.
- Promote the goods of others. and encourage visitors to a fresh blog post.
A WordPress email subscription plugin should have these features if you want to use it as a form builder for email subscriptions:
You need to apply a plugin to your WordPress site before you can use the email marketing strategy for your WooCommerce store. The purposes of email marketing plugins are to create, send, test, improve, and report on email campaigns.
Such plugins that send emails via email service providers are available for selection. Additionally, some plugins give your WordPress dashboard new features.
Choosing the appropriate email marketing plugin for your WordPress website is crucial. Because a feature-rich plugin can satisfy all of your email marketing needs.
You need to look for the following features when choosing a plugin.
- Email newsletters, marketing initiatives, and other items are widely distributed.
- Constructing contact lists with segments.
- It is capable of creating and storing email templates.
- Allowing A/B testing of email marketing.
- Sending of email.
- Email customization options.
- It is capable of producing reports for email marketing.
- It must work with well-known email marketing platforms like Constant Contact, Mailchimp, and Sendinblue.
- Allows you to effortlessly add your subscription forms to any page or post on your website thanks to its extensive embedding features.
- Actionable insights are provided that you can use to enhance your email marketing tactics.
Top 10 WordPress email subscription plugins worth trying
- Next Campaign
Next Campaign is the most reasonably priced and user-friendly email marketing plugin for WordPress. The utilization of email marketing as a full campaign solution is feasible. It is designed to get in touch with subscribers when it is most advantageous and to provide pertinent offers.
The most useful plugin for building client lists, promoting services, and generating sales all from within the WordPress admin utilizing your choice email sending gateway is Next Campaign.
You can easily complete your email marketing process with the aid of a number of helpful features, such as Email Subscription, WooCommerce compatibility, Drag and Drop Campaign Builder, 3rd Party Multiple Providers Integration, Schedule Campaign, Campaign Reports, Manage Credentials, etc.
Here, I’ll go over a few of this plugin’s key features.
1. MailChimp, MailWizz, SendInBlue, GetResponse, and Active Campaign are just a few of the services that Next Campaign integrates with.
2. Users can create multiple forms with various integrated providers and can customize or choose from pre-designed templates.
3. You are able to add and manage contacts with respective address fields under the specific list item.
4. This plugin makes managing campaigns incredibly simple. Additionally, users can create HTML templates for campaigns that will be sent via email.
5. Campaigns are simple to send, and anyone can do so by choosing from a variety of contact lists and emailing their targeted audience. With just one click, you can send your campaign to thousands of email addresses.
6. Three different file formats, including txt, JSON, and CSV, are available for user export and import of contacts.
- Fluent CRM
A WordPress plugin for email marketing automation called FluentCRM can be installed on your own server. It includes a number of flexible and sophisticated email marketing automation options and is one of the easiest to use.
Let’s go over its characteristics to have a better idea of how compatible it is.
- A very simple user interface
- You may send unlimited emails and maintain an infinite number of contacts, unlike Mailpoet, Mailchimp, and other marketing automation platforms that are currently accessible.
- Run and manage your email marketing campaign effectively.
- With the aid of an easy-to-use block editor, you may create and compose emails.
- You can get comprehensive information about your contacts from the 360° contact overview.
- There are numerous contact segmentation tools are available, including lists, tags, dynamic segments, flexible tagging, and advanced filtering.
- You may plan and send emails at the right time with the email sequencing tool.
- There are more than 30 built-in automation triggers, including ones for certain occasions like purchases, enrollments, and subscriptions.
- A/B testing
- Superior customer care.
A well-liked free email and newsletter plugin for WordPress is called MaiPoet. To expand your mailing list, you can develop and include a newsletter subscription form.
You can import a list from your content management system and immediately send emails to make the process more manageable.
You can use a function that it includes to build a chain of automatic emails. For instance, you might automatically send welcome emails to new subscribers. You can plan to send several emails on various occasions.
MailPoet is a robust email solution with a variety of cutting-edge capabilities.
- To make your job easier, pre-built and editable subscription forms are available.
- Everything can be managed without leaving the dashboard.
- Group your subscribers into different segments.
- Send out WordPress posts, welcome new subscribers, and start abandoned cart campaigns automatically.
- Your email marketing campaign will be designed with the use of various analytical data.
- All devices are compatible with templates.
- built-in infrastructure for email deliverability.
- MailPoet complies with the GDPR in full.
- Email Subscribers and Newsletters
Another free WordPress newsletter plugin is Email Subscribers and Newsletters. It has a lot of features that the Newsletter plugin doesn’t. Directly from your WordPress dashboard, you can send email newsletters and post notifications to your subscribers.
You are able to automatically send updates and an unlimited number of emails for each new blog post. You can easily add a subscription box to any page of your website with the Email Subscribers and Newsletters plugin. It complies with GDPR as well.
- A wonderfully designed subscription box that has the audience’s interest right away.
- When new posts are published, it immediately alerts your followers.
- automatically adds a link to unsubscribe to each email.
- You can set a captcha to prevent bots from accessing your email list.
- For your offerings and marketing initiatives, it offers ready-made email templates.
- Complaint under the GDPR.
- Your email list can be cleaned automatically.
A well-liked plugin called Newsletter allows users to create, send, and manage newsletters right from the WordPress dashboard.
An interactive visual composer for the Newsletter plugin opens in your WordPress dashboard. You may create stunning email newsletters by dragging and dropping components.
Both free and paid capabilities are available in the plugin for newsletters. You can build a simple newsletter and access a limited number of reporting capabilities with its free version. Its pro edition, however, is packed with more sophisticated capabilities.
You can add a subscription form or popup to your WordPress website using this plugin to gather leads. Your blog newsletter can be automated, and your email list can be broken up.
If you have trouble sending newsletters directly from WordPress, an SMTP plugin will help. The Newsletter fully supports SMTP services. Learn how to resolve the Newsletter Plugin not sending an email by reading this post.
- It features the most drag and drops functionality of any visual composer.
- An opt-in form can be rapidly added to your website to acquire as many leads as possible.
- You can divide your subscribers into various categories by using the segmentation feature.
- You can send automatic newsletters using the email automation feature.
- You can add as many subscribers as you want and send them as many emails as you want.
- Monitoring your newsletter’s click-through and click-rate (CTR) rates will allow you to gauge its effectiveness (CTR).
- Mailchimp for WordPress.
Another well-known WordPress email subscription plugin has dominated the market since its launch in Mailchimp. In fact, when people think of WordPress email subscription plugins, it is one of the few names that come to mind.
With Mailchimp, you can build a list of up to 2000 members and send them 10,000 emails each month without paying a cent. It is so well-known among small business owners because of this.
- It is easy to use and doesn’t require specialized understanding.
- an eye-catching dashboard that lists all of your marketing initiatives.
- You can use it to separate your data into various fields.
- includes a tool for creating personalized and expert emails in emails.
- Through the examination of numerous crucial matrices, you may quickly monitor your company’s success.
- A/B testing
- More than 250 built-in integrations
You may find MailOptin to be the ideal all-in-one WordPress plugin that satisfies the majority of your needs for building email subscription campaigns. It is an effective strategy for attracting potential customers, developing a sizeable email list, and increasing conversion rates.
With the help of this plugin, you can quickly display targeted CTAs, opt-in forms, messages, and other material on your website to attract visitors.
Even though MailOptin focuses mostly on pop-up form design, it also aids in newsletter sending!
- Utilize its accurate analytics to analyze your marketing.
- It integrates with more than ten widely used email marketing systems.
- You can automatically send separate newsletters to different subscribers.
- The opt-in form’s entirety can be customized.
- A/B testing
- Every time a new post is published, your subscribers receive notifications.
- You can plan the appearance of your opt-in form by using the schedule option.
Using your preferred email sending channel, Next Campaign is the most effective plugin, in my opinion, for creating eye-catching emails, growing subscriber lists, marketing services, and making sales all from within the WordPress admin.
With the aid of a number of useful features, including Email Subscription, Compatibility with WooCommerce, Drag and Drop Campaign Builder, 3rd Party Multiple Providers Integration, Schedule Campaign, Campaign Reports, Manage Credentials, etc., you can effortlessly finish your email marketing process.
Increase the effectiveness and recognition of your internet business. a flawless WooCommerce website, and a marketing plan. Inform your audience about your product so they will visit your online store and become satisfied consumers. To accomplish all of this, add a suitable plugin to your WordPress dashboard and use it to facilitate and improve email marketing.