Email marketing is the process of using email to target your audience and customers. It helps you increase conversions and income by giving important information to subscribers and customers to assist them to reach their objectives.
Let’s take a look at when you should use email marketing, as well as some perks and statistics that back up why it’s so important.
Email marketing is a form of marketing that can make the customers on your email list aware of new products, discounts, and other services. We make it easy for you to send great-looking emails that actually get delivered.
It can also be a softer sell to educate your audience on the value of your brand or keep them engaged between purchases.
When to Use Email Marketing
Email marketing can be used in a variety of ways, with some of the most prevalent beings:
- Build relationships by engaging in personalized interactions.
- Boost brand awareness: Keep your firm and services in the forefront of your prospects’ minds until they are ready to engage.
- Promote your material by doing the following: Use email to provide your prospects with relevant blog articles or useful assets.
- Create leads by enticing subscribers to share their personal information in exchange for a valuable item.
- Promote your products and services by marketing them.
- Nurture takes precedence: Delight your consumers with material that will assist them in achieving their objectives.
Email Marketing Benefits
- There are over 4 billion email users on the planet, so if you’re searching for a way to reach out to your consumers, email is the way to go.
- The email will generate $36 for every $1 spent by 2020.
- Email marketing is listed as one of the top three most effective marketing channels by 79 percent of marketers.
- Email visitors are the ones who are most likely to fill out forms.
- The fact that you own the channel is maybe the best incentive to employ email marketing. There is no external party that can influence how, when, or why you communicate with your subscribers, other than compliance rules.
- Low costs
- Easy to share
- Easy to measure
- Easy to get started
- Creating personalized content
- Instant impact
- Collecting feedback and surveys
- Communicating with your audience
- Generating traffic to your site
- Sending timely campaigns
- Reaching the right people at the right time
- Having a forum for self-promotion
- Owning your media and contact lists
Email Marketing Stats by Industry
The standards for email marketing vary depending on your sector and the people you’re trying to reach. Some email marketing trends for B2B, B2C, eCommerce, and real estate businesses are included below, and they can help you plan your email marketing strategy.
Email Marketing Stats for B2B
- Email newsletters are the greatest approach to nurturing prospects, according to 31% of B2B marketers.
- In the last 12 months, email was the third most popular owned-media medium for B2B marketers to distribute information.
- When analyzing success over the past year, B2B marketers think email engagement is the fourth most informative indicator, ahead of social media, search rankings, and lead quality.
Email Marketing Stats for B2C
- Approximately 60% of e-commerce, consumer goods and services, and retail businesses personalize their emails based on previous transactions.
- B2C marketers send daily marketing emails to their subscribers in 37% of cases.
Email Marketing Stats for Ecommerce
- 57.2 percent of marketers claim the email lists of the eCommerce firms they oversee contain 1,000 to 10,000 contacts.
- The primary business goal of 85.7 percent of eCommerce marketers’ email strategies is to raise brand awareness.
- Low open rates are the top obstacle for 72 percent of eCommerce marketers when it comes to email.
My Best Choose of Email Marketing Tools
Next Campaign is a total campaign solution for Email Marketing. It is designed to reach out to subscribers at the best time and provide relevant offers.
Next Campaign is a total campaign solution for Email Marketing. Within the WordPress dashboard, Next Campaign allows you to deliver newsletters, collect leads, send automated emails, auto-add subscribers to a list, and manage subscribers. And you can also use Drag and Drop Templates Builder.
Integrate with Next Campaign?
- Easy Digital Downloads
- WordPress Registration
- Active Campaign
WooCommerce: With each Complete or Pending WooCommerce order, you may collect subscribers and add them to an email list. You can also use the API to collect emails from other WooCommerce websites.
Easy Digital Downloads: With each Complete or Pending EDD order, you may collect subscribers and add them to an email list. You can also use the API to collect emails from other EDD websites.
WordPress Registration: When someone registers on your website, you should collect their email addresses. You can also collect email from other WordPress websites using the API.
Mailchimp: Mailchimp has a drag-and-drop email builder, autoresponders, contact segmentation into groups, and simple analytics tracking. It also allows you to configure delivery times based on the user’s timezones, as well as geolocation-based segmenting. Designing emails on the platform is easy using the Content Manager, where you can store your images and files for easy access.
MailWizz: All you need on your direct mailers is something to identify you or your company, a call to action (CTA), and a mechanism for your clients to reach you. If you have many customers and subscribers, you’ll need to figure out a way to send them all emails and newsletters at once.
SendinBlue: Sendinblue is a marketing communication platform with email marketing capabilities as well as other features like customer relationship management and landing page building. When your users join up, they should know how many emails they can expect. Many websites, including ThemeDev, provide consumers the option of receiving emails weekly, monthly, or daily.
GetResponse: Another well-known email marketing service is GetResponse. It’s really simple to use and makes email marketing for small businesses much easier. GetResponse bills itself as the “world’s easiest email marketing software” for sending out newsletters, campaigns, online surveys, and follow-up autoresponders via email.
You may construct campaigns, segment contacts, and send any number of emails tailored to certain groups using their drag-and-drop builder. These tools assist you in creating efficient email campaigns that will increase your profitability.
Active Campaign: ActiveCampaign provides you with the email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM solutions you need to wow your customers. ActiveCampaign is a well-known email marketing service that lets you send marketing emails directly from your WordPress website.