We already know about the popularity of the feature-rich offload WordPress plugin Nex3 Offload as well as Next3 Offload’s latest version. The plugin is always up to date. The developer of ThemeDev regularly creates and adds new features and functions to make the plugin more advanced.
Now the speed optimization plugin Next3 Offload is in a new appearance with the latest features. The features are Assets Offload (CSS, JS) Files and Offload Exiting all assets files, Image Compression, WebP image Converter, and Database Optimization.
In this blog, we’ll introduce you to the Next3 Offload latest version and the accessing process in detail.
The Most Popular Offload WordPress Plugin Next3 Offload
Next3 Offload works on offloading media items. The items include photographs, videos, and audio files for external storage services. The Next3 Offload media plugin is a solution for growing the efficiency of a WordPress website.
The plugin decreases the amount of data that must be loaded from the website server by shifting these files to an external service. It can result in quicker loading times and better performance.
Typically, the plugin connects to external storage services like Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces, Wasabi, Bunny CDN, Google Cloud Storage ( upcoming ) to function. Next3 Offload’s latest version provides an efficient technique to enhance a WordPress website’s performance and user experience for visitors.
Features Of Next3 Offload Latest Version
The Next3 Offload makes your website faster, transferring your media to Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces, Wasabi, Bunny CDN, Google Cloud Storage ( upcoming ). After moving your current media library to the cloud, rewrite URLs.
Using the Next3 Offload latest version, you may upload files, create buckets and directories, and upload multiple photo sizes to the cloud.
Let’s explore its features.
- Offload wp-media files to the cloud.
- Monitor your offload process from the settings page.
- Automatically rewrites URLs.
- Cloud Providers: Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces, Wasabi, Bunny CDN, Google Cloud Storage ( upcoming ).
- Control pause and resume process.
- Display percentage(%) of Cloud Storage and Local Storage.
- You can select many files at once and select whether to copy them to cloud storage.
- Delete them from cloud storage, or copy them back from cloud storage to the server.
- Toggle options for moving or copying files from the Media Library to the cloud.
- Multiple sizes (Depending on WordPress Media sizes) copy & move locally between cloud storage.
- Removes all offloaded media files from the server in the background to clear up storage space.
- Monitor your removal process from the settings page.
- Control pause and resume process.
- Display percentage(%) of Offload files and local files.
- “A single click” offloaded files loaded into the WP Media Library.
- Display into WP Media and select the file for use anywhere in WordPress (Posts, Pages).
- Easily get your offloaded media from the Cloud.
- There is no need for scripts or the command line.
- Transfer files to a new storage location.
- Add media items that already exist in the cloud.
- Increase the speed with which CSS, JS, Fonts, and other assets are delivered.
- Optimize site speed. So your server is no longer required to serve files like images, zips, PDFs, videos, CSS, and JS.
- Users can use the drag-and-drop system to upload their most important files.
- The user can upload files via the AWS file management to any directory in WordPress.
What’s New In The Next3 Offload Latest Version Release?
Assets Offload (CSS, JS) Files and Offload Exiting all assets files:
Assets loader of Next3 Offload’s latest version allows you to minify and offload your CSS and JS files. So you don’t have to worry about your site’s CSS and JS file size. You just have to enable the features to automatically minify and offload CSS and JS files.
Here you can see the CSS offload enabling option in the backend. Go to Assets and enable the required options to minify and offload your site’s CSS files.
Below the CSS enabling options, you can see the option for JS offload. To minify and offload the site’s JS files enable options from here.
Image compression in Next3 Offload’s latest version will support you in compressing all the inserted images. As a user, you don’t need to individually compress the images before adding the images to your site. Enable the feature to start the media compression process.
To access the feature go for the Optimization section and enable the required options for automatic image compression without any help from other sites.
WebP image Converter
WebP is a next-generation image format supported by modern browsers. Enabling this feature of Next3 Offload’s latest version allows you to convert the images on your site into WebP format. This image format significantly reduces the size of standard image formats while maintaining the same quality.
To access the feature click on the Optimization section and have a great facility of converting your site images into WebP format.
You can clean up your database once a week by accessing this feature. Your site’s page, posts, comments, and translants will be deleted automatically once a week. So that your database can have some free space.
You will find all the functions regarding Database optimization in the Optimization section. Go for it, enable the features to make the offloading process more smooth.
Offload WordPress Plugin Next3 Offload’s latest version has redefined the standards for offloading media file solutions. It offers robust features, enhanced performance, and a commitment to efficiency.
Now it has come up with some new features to make your offloading process more effective.
Embrace the new feature with Next3 Offload latest version and unlock new possibilities for your organization.
Stay tuned for more updates and innovations as Next3 Offload continues to push the boundaries of what’s possible in the offloading process.
Post Tags: wp offload media alternative, offload media lite, media cloud WordPress plugin, wp offload media vs, WordPress cloudfront plugin.