Optimizing a WordPress site is such an important task that you should continue to have a speedy Website. If a website takes so much time to load it irritates visitors and has a chance to decrease the number of active customers.
To solve this problem and make the overall optimizing process easy and less time consuming there are available a number of WordPress plugins for optimization. For example Smush Pro, WP Offload Media, Next3 Offload and so on.
These WordPress Plugins mainly allow you to store all your media files on your own server instead of keeping them in the database on the main site host.
Optimizing plugins for WordPress websites can be an effective process. For this you must choose a workable and feature- rich plugin that can serve your requirements.
In this article we will particularly talk about Smush pro and if Next3 Offload can be the alternative of Smush Pro.
Why should you access a faster website?
It becomes irritating when a website takes a long time to load. Visitors will leave your site if it runs slowly. It lowers the traffic and conversion rates.
Customers will lose their interest to go through your site if it loads slowly. So it will harm your business.
Users will lose interest in browsing a website if the loading time is more than two seconds. Your overall success of your business mainly depends on the performance. You require a well-organized, feasible website to expand your business and boost customer engagement. So it’s important to maintain the website’s speed.
Here are the advantages of speeding up a website are as follows:
- Increase your ranking in the search results.
- Lowering the bounce rate
- Increase the rate of conversion.
- Increase Traffic to your site.
- Makes your Site speedy and smooth.
- Grow your business by engaging more customers.
How to make your WordPress site load faster?
When you access so many themes, plugins, data, images, and other contents, it makes your website load more slowly. To solve this issue, you need to optimize your website.
To speed up your website you can follow numerous methods. You can use a performance testing tool, pick a trustworthy host and plugins to speed up your website.
You have to use light themes and plugins that are quality full, remove any plugins and contents that are not useful, update the WordPress core themes and plugins to make it run as quickly as possible, optimize images, etc. These processes will support optimizing your site. But following these processes is time-consuming and tough.
In this case, WordPress plugins are much better. As the plugins try to solve almost all issues regarding site optimization providing so many features at a time. But you have to pick an efficient one that might prove to be useful for your site optimization. These plugins transfer media files from websites to cloud storage.
If you are searching for the perfect one then Smush Pro, and Next3 Offload can be the right plugins because these maintain high quality to serve you properly.
Every internet user enjoys access to quick online platforms. Your business will grow larger when more visitors will come to see your products on the website. So maintain all easy procedures to provide a fast-loading website. To do so, get a perfect plugin for your website.
Let’s discuss Next3 Offload and its features.
To speed up your website, offload your media to Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces, or Google Cloud Storage. Offload your Existing Media Library to Cloud, then rewrite URLs. It can also transfer WordPress all media files to Cloud automatically.
The number of media files you upload to your website and your hosting plan both have a significant impact on how quickly it loads. There is a higher likelihood that your WordPress site will eventually slow down and require more server requests to host your files if it has a lot of media files and other assets.
This will significantly affect your ROI. If your website loads slowly, visitors will often leave. Additionally, your website server could crash and cost you more money if the server requests go over the limit set by your hosting provider.
Here is the best solution that will assist you in getting your WordPress Media Library offloaded as quickly as possible to Cloud using Next3 Offload.
If such a plugin exists and effectively accomplishes the goal without performing any complex tasks, it follows that the plugin will be the first priority for everyone. As a user, I’ll suggest Next3 Offload. In terms of increasing the speed of your website, it will satisfy your needs.
Using the Next3 offload, you can upload files, create buckets, directories, and upload different image sizes to Cloud. It also provides a significant effect on your page speed score, which implies that you’ll rank higher in search engines like Google.
Let’s see the features of Next3 Offload.
Features are given below.
- Offload wp-media files to the cloud.
- Monitor your offload process from settings page
- Automatically rewrites URLs
- Cloud Providers: Amazon AWS, Google CLoud (Upcoming), DigitalOcean Spaces (Upcoming), Wasabi Cloud (Upcoming)
- Control pause and resume process
- Display percentage(%) of Cloud Storage & Local Storage
- You can select many files at once and select whether to copy them to cloud storage.
- Delete them from cloud storage, or copy them back from cloud storage to the server.
- Toggle options for move or copy files from the Media Library to the cloud.
- Multiple sizes (Depend on WordPress Media sizes) copy & move local between cloud storage.
- Removes all offloaded media files from the server in the background to clear up storage space
- Monitor your removing process from settings page
- Control pause and resume process
- Display percentage(%) of Offload files & Local files
- “A single click” offloaded files load into WP Media Library
- Display into WP Media & Select file for use anywhere into WordPress (Posts, Pages)
- Easily get your offloaded media from Cloud
- There is no need for scripts or the command line.
- Next3 Offload Media allows you to simply copy media from one bucket to another within the same cloud storage provider. Files are quietly copied in the background.
- Transfer files to a new storage location
- Add media items that already exist in the cloud.
- Increase the speed with which CSS, JS, Fonts, and other assets are delivered
- Optimize site speed. So your server is no longer required to serve files like images, zips, PDFs, videos, CSS, and JS.
- When you use wp media to upload files, they are automatically stored in Cloud and can also be used in any post.
- Users can use the drag and drop system to upload their most important files.
- The user can upload files via the AWS file management to any directory in WordPress.
Next3 Offload alternative WP Smush.
If you want to optimize images without losing quality then WordPress plugin WP Smush is a great solution for you. Mainly WP Smush is a popular and powerful image optimization plugin for WordPress.
Using this plugin you can optimize images and upload them to your WordPress site. You are allowed to optimize unlimited images, lazy load, resize, compress and resolve Google PageSpeed recommendations- all from one simple and intuitive admin dashboard.
- Bulk compress unlimited images
- Super Smush – 2x compression
- Automatic optimize on upload
- Smush Pro global CDN
- Compress unlimited large images (up to 32MB)
- Perfect-fit auto image resize
- Lazy Loading for all images
- WebP file conversion
- Serve local WebP images
- PNG to lossy JPEG conversion
- One-click compress existing images
- Smush or save original image files
- Multisite global and subsite settings
- Lossy compression
- Amazon S3 plugin integration
- WP Offload Media plugin integration
- NextGEN Gallery compatible
- Preserve or remove EXIF data
- WP Retina 2x plugin support
- Envira Gallery Support
- Avada Fusion Builder Support
- Dedicated smushing servers
- WPML media compatible
- Progress and savings reporting
- Asynchronous compression
- Bulk apply Smush settings to all sites (configs)
|Feature||Smrush PRO||Next3 Offload|
|Single Click Optimization||✅||✅|
|Offload Media Files||✅||✅|
|Download and remove from Cloud Storage||✅||✅|
|Optimize site speed||✅||✅|
|Move files to the new storage path||✅||✅|
|Link up media items that already exist in the cloud||✅||✅|
|Cloud Providers: Amazon AWS, Google Cloud (Upcoming), |
DigitalOcean Spaces (Upcoming), Wasabi Cloud (Upcoming
|Speed up the delivery of CSS, JS, Fonts, and other assets||❌||✅|
|Website media files transfer to aws||❌||✅|
|Drag and drop media files upload||❌||✅|
|Create unlimited bucket||❌||✅|
|Upload unlimited files||❌||✅|
|Auto upload into aws||❌||✅|
|Auto-add AWS files||❌||✅|
You can see some basic features. Both two plugins provide these basic features. Not only these but also a few more features that can serve all purposes regarding your WooCommerce site.
The most amazing thing is that you can have all these features, as well as Next3 Offload at a low cost. If you are searching for a feature-rich plugin as an alternative to WP Smush Media, then Next3 Offload is the right one.