Using WordPress Plugin for Email Campaign with Multiple providers Integration into your business site.
There are multiple tools or plugins to do email campaigns or marketing for increasing sales and introducing product features. If you think about campaign plugins all across, then there are very few to have multiple integrations. If you’re looking for a recommendation then my suggestion to you is Next Campaign.
As it is integrated with various email marketing platforms like MailChimp, MailWizz, GetResponse, SendInBlue, and Active Campaign.
Most Features of Next Campaign:
- Simple to Set up Forms: Users can build multiple forms with separate integrated providers and able to customize or select preset designs.
- Manage Contacts: You are able to add and manage contacts with respective address fields under the specific lists item.
- Manage Campaign: It is very simple to create and manage campaigns with this plugin. The User can also design an HTML template that is to be sent to email as a campaign.
- Easy to Send Campaign: Anyone can send a campaign to their targeted customer’s Email by selecting specific contact lists. You can send your campaign to a thousand emails with a single click.
- Export-Import Contacts: The user can export and import contacts with three different file formats like txt, JSON, and CSV.
- Multiple Integration: Next Campaign has multiple integrations like MailChimp, MailWizz, SendInBlue, GetResponse, and Active Campaign. More Details:
So Power Up Your Email Marketing with Next Campaign and let the customer about your product features and increase sales & revenues.