Want to know how you can easily integrate social media into your website? You’re not alone. With over half the world’s population now using social media, it makes sense for you to use its power to promote your brand and grow your business.
In fact, research has shown that social media drives 31.24% of traffic to websites, and adding a video feed can increase your conversion rate by as much as 86%. That’s certainly something to consider and take action on. Integrating social media into your website can also help you build trust and get more shares.
There are so many social media plugins available for WordPress that it becomes overwhelming for beginners to choose the best plugin. In this article, we will show you some of the best social media plugins for WordPress that you can install right away and Awesome Social Media WordPress Plugins.
What are Social Media Plugins?
Social media plugins are easy ways of sharing content with other people via social media platforms. The most common way is a Share or Like button. WP Social Sharing lets you choose the buttons to appear on posts, pages, media, and custom post types. You can add text before the share buttons and the plugin integrates with any theme.
I can suggest that You can use this
NextSocial Share plugin is a great help for people who want to add social media icons, buttons, and network details to their website. These are plugins are mostly responsive, support various browsers, and multiple social media sites are also supported. You get the functionality to add social share links along with button icons and other important details
Why choose Next Social?
- All in One: Next Social is more like an ‘all in one’ service as it works with different integrations. Such as Social Share, Social Login, and Social Counter.
- Numerous Provider: There is plenty of social providers when to configure Next Social. User can add their social providers as many as they want according to requirements.
- Display Styles: It offers a good number of pre-designed display styles. Users can get those display styles only by choosing them one by one.
- Login Integration: Social login Integrated with WP Login – Registration form, WP Comment form, Woo-commerce Login – Registration – Billing form, and Buddypress form.
- Usage Area: By collecting shortcodes anyone can display the specific social integration designs anywhere he wants to, without making a design.
- Super Friendly Support: Our experienced and super friendly support engineers always ready to give you instant support 24/7.
Most Powerful Features
- Login Form: Displays social login buttons in your WordPress Login form and visitors can easily login through their favorite social accounts.
- Link to Social Profiles: Existing users can link and unlink their social accounts at their WordPress profile page, which they use to log in to your site.
- Request E-mail: E-mail addresses are not always accessible from social providers. In that case, you can ask visitors to give you the e-mail address.
- Request Username: Your users don’t need to use their username to log in with their social accounts. But you can ask them to set it up upon registration.
- Login Layout and Style: The login buttons can be customized to look exactly like you want them to. You can also choose from icons or wide buttons.
- WooCommerce: Your customers can easily create new registration during WooCommerce checkout or log in to their existing account.
- User Roles: You can forbid the log-in with a social account for specific roles. For example, you can force admins to log in with their passwords.
There are thousands of WordPress social plugins out there. So we wanted to make your choice easier. That’s the reason for choosing the best social share plugins for WordPress. From the most popular to almost unknowns, we featured the plugins on the basis that they do great at what they are supposed to do!
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.