Next Campaign is the ultimate campaign solution for Email Marketing that integrated with MailChimp MailWizz SendInBlue GetResponse & Active Campaign
Next Campaign is a total campaign solution for Email Marketing. It designed to reach out to subscribers at the best time and provide relevant offers.
Understanding Email Marketing
Email marketing means sending emails to prospects and customers.
The purpose of email marketing is to convert prospects into customers and turn customers into loyal fans.
Email marketing generates higher returns than every other marketing strategy.
In this article, you’ll learn the most important aspects of email marketing.
- Why Email Marketing Is Important
- Your First Email Marketing Campaign
- Why Use Next Campaign
- How to Build Email List
- Email Marketing Campaign with Segmentation
- How to Segment Your email list
Why Email Marketing Is Important
Email has been an important part of the web for years. You need email for everything you want to do online today. Most websites ask for your email when you’re signing up.
In the last decade, we’ve witnessed the rise of powerful social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Despite a lot of people using these platforms, email remains the best place for businesses to develop strong relationships with consumers.
Your First Email Marketing Campaign
You need to collect emails. Not just emails from random people. You need to collect emails of your prospects and customers. These are the people who are interested in your products and services.
Some marketers buy email lists because they can’t wait to build up their lists. Never buy an email list from anyone.
The email list you buy has probably been sold to thousands of other marketers.
The people who own those emails don’t even know you and your business. Some have abandoned their emails because of spam messages they receive from individuals and companies they don’t know.
Don’t add emails from business cards to your list. Because those people gave you their business cards doesn’t mean they want to be in an email list.
Collect emails online. Preferably on your website.
You need an email marketing service. There are lots of email marketing services out there.
I recommend that you use Next Campaign with an email marketing service.
Next Campaign collects emails on your website and stores them with your email marketing service. Email marketing services don’t do a great job when it comes to the collection or capture of emails. They are only good at storing emails and sending messages.
By using Next Campaign on your website, you’ll be able to collect lots of emails on your site.
Here are some email marketing services to use with Next Campaign .
Why Use Next Campaign?
All the Features You Really Need in an Email Marketing Tool
1.Multiple Integration: Next Campaign has multiple integration like MailChimp, MailWizz, SendInBlue, GetResponse and Active Campaign.
2. Simple to Setup Forms : User can build multiple forms with separate integrated provider and able to customize or select preset designs.
3. Manage Contacts : You are able to add and manage contacts with respective address fields under the specific lists item.
4. Manage Campaign : It is very simple to create and manage campaigns by this plugin. User can also design HTML template that is to be sent to Email as a campaign.
5. Easy to Send Campaign : Anyone can send campaign to their targeted customer’s Email by selecting specific contact lists. You can send your campaign to thousand of Emails by a single click.
6. Export Import Contacts : User can export and import contacts with three different file format like txt, JSON and CSV.
How to Build Email List
Email marketing is a high-impact, low-cost way of delivering your marketing message to current customers and prospects — if, that is, you have a great email list. If you don’t, this article is for you. Read on for the most effective and creative ways to build your email list.
If your email list is short, scant on information, full or errors and redundancies, or just not on-track with your targeting, that poor-quality data can be worse than having no data at all! Without a good email list, all your other digital marketing efforts are little more than wheel spinning.
Email Marketing Campaign with Segmentation
According to DMA, 77% of email marketing ROI came from segmented, targeted, and triggered campaigns.
Segmented emails are more targeted and relevant to their recipients. When you segment your emails, your subscribers feel like you’re talking to them and not a random person.
Email segmentation is the process of breaking subscribers into different categories or groups based on their interests, history with your business, and more.
You can’t send the same type of email message to your complete list and expect the same responses from all of them.
Some have forgotten that they even subscribed to your email list. You have to remind them from time to time.
Email segmentation helps you develop a better and stronger relationship with each subscriber in your email list.
How to Segment Your Email List
The more you know about an email subscriber, the easier it is to segment them.
So, how do you segment your email subscribers?
Here are the top ways to do that:
- The page they signed up: Which page was the subscriber visiting before signing up? Make the lead magnet related to the topic of each page. If a visitor was visiting a page about LinkedIn marketing and your opt-in offer is about the same topic, you can continue to send them emails related to LinkedIn marketing.
- New subscribers: The messages you send to new subscribers should be different from the ones you send to old subscribers. Send new subscribers welcome emails. Send them a series of messages that’ll help them remember your brand.
- Interests: If your subscribers are clicking some messages related to a particular topic more than the others, it tells you their interests. Your subscribers have different interests. Some may be interested in shoes while others may like shirts. Send them messages related to their interests.
- Location: If you know the locations of your subscribers, you can also send them messages related to their areas.
- Shopping Cart Abandonment: Some customers won’t complete their shopping carts. Send them emails that remind them to complete the checkout process.
- Open rate: Subscribers who open and read your messages regularly should be rewarded for their loyalty. Active subscribers deserve more. Give them discounts. Give them some exclusive information that will keep them opening your emails.
- Inactivity: You can turn an inactive subscriber into an active subscriber. Remind inactive subscribers they haven’t opened your emails for a while. Give them a mouth-watering offer that will turn them into loyal fans. You can send them a series of messages over many weeks. Your messages should be so interesting that they don’t want to miss them.
- Old customers: Segment customers by past purchases. Old customers tend to become more loyal than new customers. Send them emails that show you appreciate their loyalty. Give them some bonuses they won’t get from your competitors.
- Amount Spent: You know customers who had spent certain amounts on your website. Whether they are new or old, customers with higher spending should qualify for more benefits than customers with lower spending. Send them email messages that show you recognize and reward them.
There are hundreds of professional email marketing services available. To make it easy for you, we have compiled a list of the top email marketing services based on ease of use, cost-effectiveness, features, and performance.