Email Marketing Simplified With WordPress and Then Next Campaign helps you send beautiful emails, grow subscriber lists, promote services and sell products all within the WordPress dashboard with your preferred email sending gateway. Email marketing is a highly effective digital marketing strategy for sending emails to customers or prospects.
Let’s talk about email marketing today and why it’s so important for your internet business.
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing has become a marketing strategy for online businesses. Email marketing is a type of marketing that entails sending commercial emails and earning sales. A successful marketing email will turn a lead into a customer or a one-time buyer into a repeat customer.
Why is email marketing important?
Email marketing is critical since it allows organizations to acquire new leads, convert leads to customers, and retain existing customers! Apart from that, email is beneficial to businesses in a variety of ways. And we’ll tell you why email marketing is more crucial than any other digital marketing channel in this article!
1. Email marketing helps grow your business
Customer acquisition is one of the most difficult tasks for marketers. In fact, customer acquisition is the top goal for 49% of marketers when it comes to digital marketing. You may produce email leads for your company with the help of content marketing and promotional events. The trick, though, is converting leads into clients. Email marketing comes into play at this point.
You can focus on a lead retention policy that educates your lead, enhances engagement, and boosts their trust once you’ve established a great connection with them. These will persuade your prospects to buy your stuff. No other form of digital marketing will allow you to expand your company.
2. Email marketing can help you develop stronger consumer ties.
Because they didn’t build relationships with their clients, the average business loses 20% to 80% of its customers each year.
It’s more vital than you realize to have good customer communication. Improved customer relationships result in higher sales, more valuable marketing, and more money.
Customers, on the other hand, will forget about your brand if you do not communicate with them.
3. You can devise effective customer retention strategies.
According to the Edelman Trust study, today’s customers want to trust businesses more than ever before. This basically means that buyers will buy from brands they know and trust. Existing consumers are 60 percent to 70 percent more likely than potential customers to make repeat purchases.
As a result, it’s safe to conclude that customer retention is just as crucial (if not more) than acquiring new customers. It lowers client churn and increases customer lifetime value (CLV). Furthermore, a strong customer retention policy can boost brand advocacy.
4. Possibility of achieving brand advocacy
When your customers are so pleased with your brand that they would recommend it to their friends and family, this is known as brand advocacy. Because 92 percent of people trust referrals from friends and family, this can be far more effective than traditional marketing.
You may reach out to your audience with targeted messages on a regular basis, solve their pain areas, collect feedback, reward their loyalty, and empathize with them by tapping into their emotions through email marketing. This enables you to miraculously increase customer retention while also increasing revenue!
Types of Email Marketing
There are a variety of emails sent for marketing purposes. We are going to discuss a few of them here.
- Welcome emails
- Emails with Product Announcements
- Email Newsletters
- Emails for Business Transactions
- Emails for Pre-Orders
- Emails for Sales
How to Make an Email Campaign
It can be difficult to create an email campaign. Even if you’re sending mass emails, you want to make sure that your recipients connect with your message and feel as if you’ve contacted them individually.
I can suggest that You can use this Next Campaign
Next Campaign It is the best WordPress email marketing plugin. Next Campaign It is a total campaign solution for email marketing. It is designed to reach out to subscribers at the best time and provide relevant offers. Next Campaign has multiple integrations like MailChimp, MailWizz, SendInBlue, GetResponse, and Active Campaign.
Features of Next Campaign:
- Multiple List Management: Send emails to multiple lists without worries. Next Campaign, preferred your email sent to your list of customers.
- Manage Contacts: You can manage or create, import, and export all the contacts in the Contacts setting. To export contacts, you will have three different file formats. For example, txt files, JSON files, and CSV files.
- Build/Manage Campaigns: Campaign settings will give you the option to create a new campaign at first. After creating the campaign, you have to edit it with some necessary steps. If needed, you can finally export your campaign as well.
- Finally, you have to choose your desired form style among a lot of form styles over there. On the other hand, you can also copy the “shortcode” to paste your website anywhere you want. And it will give you the same output.
- Form Setting: Select the listing ID for each form and enable custom fields such as email, first name, last name, phone, and more. Declare custom class and ID for each form. Then put the Button Text Subscribe and Select Icon position.
- Next Campaign has multiple integrations like MailChimp, MailWizz, SendInBlue, GetResponse, and Active Campaign.