To promote your website and build a following online, you’d need a WordPress social media plugin. These plugins integrate social media functionality into your site that allows visitors to share your content with others in their network.
Next, you need to decide which social networks will be more prominently displayed on your website. Adding fewer options can reduce clutter and offer a better user experience.
Many social media plugins allow you to show social icons in the sidebar, below the article, before the article, and so on. You need to decide how you would like to display them on your site and if the plugin supports that option.
Why choose Next Social?
- All in One: Next Social is more like an ‘all in one’ service as it works with different integrations. Such as Social Share, Social Login, and Social Counter.
- Numerous Provider: There is plenty of social providers when to configure Next Social. User can add their social providers as many as they want according to requirements.
- Display Styles: It offers a good number of pre-designed display styles. Users can get those display styles only by choosing them one by one.
- Login Integration: Social login Integrated with WP Login – Registration form, WP Comment form, Woo-commerce Login – Registration – Billing form, and Buddypress form.
- Usage Area: By collecting shortcodes anyone can display the specific social integration designs anywhere he wants to, without making a design.
- Super Friendly Support: Our experienced and super friendly support engineers always ready to give you instant support 24/7.
Most Powerful Features
- Login Form: Displays social login buttons in your WordPress Login form and visitors can easily login through their favorite social accounts.
- Link to Social Profiles: Existing users can link and unlink their social accounts at their WordPress profile page, which they use to log in to your site.
- Request E-mail: E-mail addresses are not always accessible from social providers. In that case, you can ask visitors to give you the e-mail address.
- Request Username: Your users don’t need to use their username to log in with their social accounts. But you can ask them to set it up upon registration.
- Login Layout and Style: The login buttons can be customized to look exactly like you want them to. You can also choose from icons or wide buttons.
- WooCommerce: Your customers can easily create new registration during WooCommerce checkout or log in to their existing account.
- User Roles: You can forbid the log-in with a social account for specific roles. For example, you can force admins to log in with their passwords.
Social Share: Use Social Share to your site that allows visitors to amplify your content to their fans/followers across multiple social networks at the optimal time. A single click allows anyone to share page links and descriptions directly to Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ Pages, and more. Go to Next Social > Next Sharing
After the completion of the plugin setup procedure in WordPress just hover your mouse over the Next Social and click on Next Sharing then you will get the General option. There, at first, you have to enable sharing feed option. After that there is a lot of options will be appearing.
- Body Position: where you can set the position for the share button in a body.
- Position Type: Select the share button position over there.
- Content Position: Set the position for the share button in content.
- Icon Style: Select the icon style for provider icons.
After completing all the procedures just save it.
There are thousands of WordPress social plugins out there. So we wanted to make your choice easier. That’s the reason for choosing the best social share plugins for WordPress. From the most popular to almost unknowns, we featured the plugins on the basis that they do great at what they are supposed to do!