The right email template builder will help you to efficiently design emails that look great and convert. So finding the best drag and drop email builder is Next Campaign.
With the right email builder, you’ll save time and money on your email campaigns. These tools make it easier to create newsletters, even if you have no HTML coding skills.
What is an email template?
An email template is a pre-designed email layout that includes information such as photos and text. Instead than starting from scratch each time, you can use a template as a starting point. Templates can also be used to ensure that email designs adhere to brand rules.
What is a drag and drop email builder?
A drag and drop email builder is a tool to quickly build an email design. They allow you to pull images and modules into place within the email design. These are the easiest design systems to use because they don’t require HTML knowledge and the user can visually see what the outcome looks like.
What are responsive email templates?
Most email template builders will create responsive email templates. This means the user accessing your email marketing campaign will be able to see all of the content on any device, especially scaling on mobile.
What are the types of email templates?
There are many different types of HTML email templates available for email marketing successful. Email builders can create transactional email templates, promotional templates, and more.
What to Look for in an Email Template Builder that Drags and Drops
The best email template builders let you easily craft stunning responsive email templates. Plus, the exports are compatible, looking good in all email clients.
Look for at least the following features in your drag and drop editor:
Drag and Drop: An easy-to-use interface is a lifesaver and the best template builders have it. Choose a simple interface that makes it quick to click together an email and has wizard pop-ups.
Premade templates: Start with a premade design and give it your twist. Existing email templates in a builder give you a strong starting point for your newsletters.
Email Preview: Check what your template is going to look like before hitting send. Your drag-and-drop editor should at least have mobile and desktop previews.
Image editor: An image editor is a good addition to the email builder. The fewer tools you have to work with, the quicker you’ll finish your templates.
Email Rendering: The best HTML email template builders will create emails that render perfectly with all email clients.
Integration with ESPs: It saves lots of time if your template builder works directly with your email service provider. Look for native integrations.
Best Drag and Drop Email Campaign Template Builders
This is a new functionality that has been added to the Next Campaign feature set. A user can easily best drag and drop email builder a campaign from one location to another.
Next Campaign is a total campaign solution for Email Marketing. Within the WordPress dashboard, Next Campaign allows you to deliver newsletters, collect leads, send automated emails, auto-add subscribers to a list, and manage subscribers.
Email marketing is one of the most powerful features:
- Export and Import Contact: Export and import contacts are a unique addition to the Next Campaign feature collections. Users can easily export or import contacts in several file formats (TXT, CSV, JSON).
- Manage Campaign: Next Campaign offers a user-friendly and easy-to-use mechanism to manage a successful email campaign. There are quite a few steps to managing and sending campaigns.
- Email Subscription: An email subscription is an opportunity to receive a newsletter from a website. It helps to collect important data and emails from the audiences.
- Compatible with WooCommerce, EDD, and WP: Next Campaign is compatible with WooCommerce, EDD, and WP User Registration. Users can collect complete and incomplete order list information by this module from WooCommerce, EDD, and WP.
- 3rd Party Multiple Providers Integration: It is seamlessly integrated with multiple providers integration. MailChimp, MailWizz, SendInBlue, GetResponse, Active Campaign, MailPoet, and SendFox are the native integrations.
- Schedule Campaign: Scheduling a Campaign is one of the most unique features Next Campaign has. It is very easy to run multiple campaigns by scheduling them at different times.
- Campaign Reports: This is the must-have feature for email campaigns. This will show users about the whole campaign reports including stats.
Welcome emails are a great way to begin an email campaign. They allow you to introduce yourself to subscribers and let them know what to expect from your emails.
A best drag and drop email builder as complicated as it seems. The challenge is picking the one that’s aligned with your email marketing process. Remember to make sure that the images and designs will work with your ESP. It’s your turn to get in touch with the Next campaign plugin and increase your business sales and revenues.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.