Are you looking for a caching plugin for WordPress? Or worried to speed up your WordPress sites?
Don’t worry at all. Stay cool & get those worries out of the hell as today we will discuss the top 5 WordPress site optimization plugins. So, you are able to stop losing traffic, subscribers, and customers for slow page loading.
Top 5 Plugins to Speed up WP Site
1. WP Rocket:
WP Rocket is one of the best WordPress performance plugins to speed up WP sites.
- User-friendly interface
- Minimal tweaking required for speed improvements
- Page caching
- Cache pre-load
- Image lazy loading
- Advanced caching rules
- Database optimization
2. WP Fastest Cache:
WP Fastest Cache is a performance plugin that is built based on caching. It contains a great set of features.
- Easy setup
- 1-click to clear cache and/or minified CSS etc
- Minify CSS and HTML
- Set posts/pages to exclude (some like admin area excluded by default)
- Set expiration times for all posts/pages or certain URL strings
- CDN integration
- Premium version available with extra features
3. Next3 Aws:
- Easy to Setup
- Site Speed Optimization
- Convert WP media files to Aws & vice-versa.
- Drag & Drop Media File Uploader
- Create Unlimited Bucket or Store
- Upload Different Files
- Create Unlimited Folders
- Use Secure File Manager
- Better SEO Service
- Image Offloading
- Integrated with Amazon Aws
NitroPack is more than a WordPress performance plugin, it is a complete speed optimization platform.
- Automatic website optimization
- Supports WordPress and other content management systems
- Global CDN included and automatically configured
- Various caching types (page, browser, and more)
- Automatic image optimization
- Convert images to next-gen formats
- DNS prefetching
Perfmatters is one of the most widely used caching plugins available for WordPress. It provides a bunch of outstanding features.
- Works with your existing caching plugin
- Disable WordPress options that are slowing your site down
- Disable scripts on per page/post basis
- REST API control
- Heartbeat control
- Lightweight plugin
If you want to reduce costs while still improving page load times significantly, an effective combo would be WP Rocket and Next3 Aws. These optimization plugins will put a lot of functionality to implement into your WP site.