Are you looking for a caching plugin for WordPress? Or worried to speed up your WordPress sites?
Don’t worry at all. Stay cool & get those worries out of the hell as today we will discuss the top 5 WordPress site optimization plugins. So, you are able to stop losing traffic, subscribers, and customers to slow page loading.
Top 5 Plugins to Speed up WP Site
1. WP Rocket:
WP Rocket is one of the best WordPress performance plugins to speed up WP sites.
- User-friendly interface
- Minimal tweaking is required for speed improvements
- Page caching
- Cache preload
- Image lazy loading
- Advanced caching rules
- Database optimization
2. WP Fastest Cache:
WP Fastest Cache is a performance plugin that is built based on caching. It contains a great set of features.
- Easy setup
- 1-click to clear cache and/or minified CSS etc
- Minify CSS and HTML
- Set posts/pages to exclude (some like admin area excluded by default)
- Set expiration times for all posts/pages or certain URL strings
- CDN integration
- Premium version available with extra features
3. Next3 Aws:
Next3 Aws is the most popular site speed optimization plugin nowadays. At the very same time, it provides advanced service for Amazon AWS S3 Console. It contains thousands of features altogether.
- Easy to Setup
- Site Speed Optimization
- Convert WP media files to Aws & vice-versa.
- Drag & Drop Media File Uploader
- Create Unlimited Bucket or Store
- Upload Different Files
- Create Unlimited Folders
- Use Secure File Manager
- Better SEO Service
- Image Offloading
- Integrated with Amazon Aws
NitroPack is more than a WordPress performance plugin, it is a complete speed optimization platform.
- Automatic website optimization
- Supports WordPress and other content management systems
- Global CDN included and automatically configured
- Various caching types (page, browser, and more)
- Automatic image optimization
- Convert images to next-gen formats
- DNS prefetching
Perimeters is one of the most widely used caching plugins available for WordPress. It provides a bunch of outstanding features.
- Works with your existing caching plugin
- Disable WordPress options that are slowing your site down
- Disable scripts on per page/post basis
- REST API control
- Heartbeat control
- Lightweight plugin
If you want to reduce costs while still improving page load times significantly, an effective combo would be WP Rocket and Next3. These optimization plugins will put a lot of functionality to implement into your WP site.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.