Whether you are looking for an all-in-one social media tool or looking for a specific feature such as team collaboration and handling multiple social accounts, we will make your decision easier. Next Social is the best social media marketing wp plugin.
With hundreds of social media tools available, the decision to choose one can be tricky, especially when you are a blogger.
Most social media tools are compatible with selective social networks making it difficult to manage multiple social networks.
When picking the right social media tool for bloggers, the choice depends solely on your personal needs and requirements.
We have curated a list, keeping in mind various factors, so you can decide on the best fit for you. Let’s dive into each of the social media tools in detail below.
Top 7 Social Media Tools for Bloggers
1. TailWind – The Ultimate Social Media Tool
If you are looking for the best social media tool for bloggers, look no further than TailWind. It is perfectly designed for bloggers who focus on Pinterest and Instagram.
- Smart Queue to post at the best time
- One-click hashtag suggestions
- For Pinterest, it lets you create up to ten pins with one click
- Reports and analytics to keep track of your social networks
- SmartLoop to reshare pins, content, and more
2. Buffer – Easy-to-use Social Media Management Tool
Buffer is one of the popular social media tools that give you authentic engagement. It offers full feature analytics along with an intuitive dashboard. You can schedule posts for specific times with just a few clicks.
- RSS publishing known as feeds
- Supports multiple profiles
- Extremely easy to use
- Stories and post analytics
- Stories and hashtag planner
3. PicMonkey – The Perfect Photo Editing Tool
When you want to design graphics for your social media accounts, it can take days to get a perfect design. PicMonkey makes it smoother with its blog and social media templates.
- Massive collection of fonts
- Up to 50 images of Hub storage
- Premium templates with compatibility for various social networks
- A full feature tool with excellent graphics, templates, and more
- Lets you export projects in the format that you need such as JPG, PDF, and more
4. Hootsuite – The Ideal Social Media Tool
Hootsuite is one of the well-known social media tools that offers one of the best features for the management and creation of business campaigns. Hootsuite supports more than 35 social media sites and blogging platforms.
- RSS publishing to automatically publish content
- Default report showing critical metrics on social media
- Multiple streams for engagement
- Free documentation to get started
- Higher compatibility
5. AgoraPulse – The Perfect Tool for Authentic Engagement
AgoraPulse is another excellent social media tool that comes with plenty of essential features to create a greater impact on your social network and add to your success.
- Unlimited one-click reports
- Social inbox to manage essential messages
- Provides various flexible scheduling options
- Built-in CRM to divide your audience into segments
- Chrome extension, bulk scheduling, ad comment monitoring, and more
6. Sendible – The Perfect Companion for Management of Social Networks
Sendible makes it easy to create a winning social media strategy. It lets you manage your social networks, schedule messages, and more from one dashboard.
- Integration with multiple social media networks
- Post preview and bulk scheduling
- Content library to store hashtags and save time
- Content recommendation engine
- Priority inbox and RSS auto-posting
7. MiloTree – A One-stop Destination to Grow Your Audience
MiloTree is a fantastic social media tool that helps you grow your followers on various social media networks by creating beautiful and unique pop-ups to attract your audience and expand your reach globally.
- 30-day free trial
- Easy customization of your pop-ups
- Compatible with Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Analytics to track your growth and WordPress plugin
- Multiple site compatibility