So, in 2022, are you looking for the top WordPress plugins for Email Marketing? Are you overwhelmed by the numerous free and paid Email Marketing WordPress plugins available on the internet?
This is the right page for you!
In this text, we’ll show you the best WordPress Email Marketing plugin so you can choose one that you and your potential customers will love. With these plugins, you can stand out from the rest.
We’ve compiled a list of Email Marketing plugins to assist you in finding the perfect one. These plugins can, however, be used for newsletters, newsletter automation, email automation, and email marketing as well.
If you have a blog or a company website, you may want to send out daily or weekly emails to your subscribers to alert them of new posts, special offers, or other information. Email plugins can assist you in sending emails to your subscribers as well as bringing in repeat visitors.
Next Campaign with your favorite email sending gateway, you can send beautiful emails, create subscriber lists, promote services, and sell things all from within the WordPress admin.
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a marketing approach that involves sending commercial communications and generating sales via email. Email marketing is the backbone of any eCommerce marketing strategy, and it can be as simple as sending cart abandonment emails or as complex as running multiple email nurturing campaigns to cultivate long-term relationships and increase long-term sales.
Why Email Marketing Is Important?
The most crucial aspect of online business is email marketing. For years, email has been a vital component of the internet. For whatever you want to accomplish online today, you’ll need an email. When you join up for a website, most of them ask for your email address. We’ve seen the growth of powerful social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others in the previous decade. Despite the fact that a large number of individuals use these platforms, email remains the most effective way for businesses to build solid relationships with customers.
Best WordPress Email Marketing Plugins
1. Next Campaign Plugin
Next Campaign is an all-in-one email marketing campaign solution. It’s made to reach out to subscribers at the most appropriate time and provide them relevant offers. Next Campaign gathers email addresses from your website and sends them to your email marketing service. When it comes to collecting or capturing emails, email marketing services fall short. They are only useful for storing and transmitting emails. You’ll be able to collect a large number of emails on your website if you use Next Campaign.
Here are some email marketing services to use with Next Campaign.
All the Features You Really Need in an Email Marketing Tool
Next Campaign allows you to send attractive emails, create subscriber lists, advertise services, and sell products to your target clients all from within the WordPress admin using your choice email campaign.
Key Features of Next Campaign
- Subscribe Form
- Compatible with WooCommerce, EDD and so on
- Drag and Drop Campaign Builder
- 3rd Party Multiple Providers Integration
- Schedule Campaign
- Campaign Reports
- Export and Import Contact
- Manage Campaign
Email Marketing Simplified With WordPress Plugins. Start Sending Emails with Next Campaign.
Discuss in detail the features of the Next Campaign Plugin:
- Subscribe Form: An email subscription is an opportunity to receive a newsletter from a website. It helps to collect important data and emails from the audiences.
- Compatible with WooCommerce, EDD, WP, and so on: Next Campaign is compatible with WooCommerce, EDD, and WP User Registration. Users are able to collect complete and incomplete order list information by this module from WooCommerce, EDD, and WP.
- Drag and Drop Campaign Builder: This is the new addition to the Next Campaign feature list. Users can simply move a campaign from one place to another by drag and drop system.
- 3rd Party Multiple Providers Integration: It is seamlessly integrated with multiple providers integration. Mailster, weMail, MailChimp, MailWizz, SendInBlue, GetResponse, Active Campaign, MailPoet, SendFox are the notable integrations.
- Schedule Campaign: Scheduling a Campaign is one of the most unique features Next Campaign has. It is very easy to run multiple campaigns by scheduling them at different times.
- Campaign Reports: This is the must-have feature for an email campaign. This will show users about the whole campaign reports including stats.
Why Use Next Campaign?
- Multiple Integration: Next Campaign has multiple integrations like weMail, Mailster, Mailpoet, Newsletter, Email Subscribers & Newsletter, Sumo List Builder, MailWizz, SendInBlue, GetResponse, and Active Campaign.
- Simple to Setup Forms: Users can build multiple forms with separate integrated providers and are able to customize or select preset designs.
- Manage Contacts: You are able to add and manage contacts with respective address fields under the specific lists item.
- Manage Campaign: It is very simple to create and manage campaigns with this plugin. Users can also design an HTML template that is to be sent to Email as a campaign.
- Easy to Send Campaign: Anyone can send a campaign to their targeted customer’s Email by selecting specific contact lists. You can send your campaign to thousands of Emails with a single click.
- Export-Import Contacts: Users can export and import contacts with three different file formats txt, JSON, and CSV.
weMail is a WordPress email marketing solution that is simple to use. This plugin allows you to use your WordPress dashboard to send newsletters, collect leads, send automated emails, and display subscription forms. weMail is a cloud-based email newsletter platform that allows you to send emails using Amazon SES, SparkPost, Mailgun, SendGrid, Elasti Mail, or any other SMTP provider.
This plugin is ideal for small to large enterprises with extensive email lists looking for an email marketing solution. The plugin includes a large email subscriber list and makes the process of signing up for emails simple.
Team features is a feature of the plugin. This functionality allows you to grant and remove email marketing permissions to your WordPress users. WeMail includes analytics tools to help you track the success of your campaigns. As a consequence, you’ll be more prepared to make decisions concerning your email marketing efforts.
You can export your email contacts to a CSV file with just a single click. You also can use CSV files to import your subscribers for email marketing.
In summary, you can use this plugin to increase the number of subscribers to your website by using the form. You can easily manage your email marketing team and offer different members access to different tools and parts, as well as restricting access to certain portions. By automating emails, this plugin also saves you and your users time.
Key Features of weMail
- The plugin shows opt-in forms after every blog post on your website
- You can send all the WordPress transactional emails
- It has integration for all WordPress popular contact form plugins such as Contact Form 7, weForms, WP Forms, Ninja Forms, and so on
- You can send transactional emails using weMail
- The plugin can collect subscriptions every time a new user joins your site
- You can use weMail to send welcome messages to new users of your site
- Over 100+ awesome templates
- Multiple emails sending API gateway compatible
You can send group and group emails to any number of individuals on your site with the Mailster plugin. This plugin assists you in increasing product sales by utilizing newsletters and emails and taking a proactive approach to product promotion. You may grow your business by sending out promotional emails. You can send numerous messages to your consumers via emails, such as reminders, discounts, and more.
You can use the Mailster or MyMail Professional plugins to add a professional newsletter to your WordPress site. Your consumers can send you emails as well. The plugin is simple to use and will help you better your work.
Another essential feature of this plugin is the connection to Gmail. In this regard, you can see the number of sent emails, opened emails, and unsubscribed members.
This plugin is fully responsive and works well with any device. The plugin also supports custom SMTP.
Key Features of Mailster
- Ability to send email without being spammed
- Ability to connect to Gmail server
- Complete statistics on the number of open emails clicks and return emails
- Ability to schedule sending emails
- Has a shortcode to receive emails
- Ability to set a background for emails
- Ability to customize the color scheme
- Ability to export emails
- Ability to create a fully customized and customized newsletter membership form
Email marketing is a must for every thriving website, and you should not ever omit it from your online marketing strategies. Here we discussed a list of the best WordPress email marketing plugins you can install on your website to increase subscribers and keep them in the loop.
Define your exact needs in the first place and then choose one of the plugins that work best for you. Ultimately, the best option is the one you enjoy using the most. So give the introduced plugins a try and embark on your email marketing journey right away for further success in your business. For small businesses, we recommend using Next Campaign because they are one of the largest email marketing services in the world.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.